Lately I am wearing constantly my ZARA vest and new ALDO hat. I guess that’s what defines my style.
I had my tooth fixed yesterday and it aches like hell 😦 That’s why I’m staying at home, while the winter strikes back with cold and wind.
Top with puffy sleeves TOPSHOP 2009
Flounce blouse H&M 2009
Vest ZARA 2009
Hat ALDO 2010
Socks H&M 2008
Rind ALDO 2009
Necklaces TOPSHOP 2009 and H&M 2008
I have been nominated to “Kreativ Blogger” and “Happy Blog” awards by Nhung. So first of all – thank You, I feel honored and… here we go:
1. Post the logo on your blog and list 7 things about you that people may find interesting.
2. Give the link to the blog of the person who’ve nominated you.
3. Nominate at least 7 blogs and let the owners know about the award.
7 things about me:
1. I’m with my fiancée for 7 years and a half, he is 5 years older and we met when I was 12 years old.
2. I started working as a wedding photographer when I was 16.
3. I started my own business when I was 18.
4. None of my friendships survived, meaning – I’ve got no friends.
5. I always wanted to be a model, an actress, a designer, a singer, a stylist, a journalist, a photographer, a writer/poet. I always wanted to run a restaurant, a photographic studio, a boutique or on-line store, a modeling agency. I am going to fulfill at least four of those dreams.
6. My character is full of reverses. I’m brave and shy, cheerful and depressed, etc… I am almost never sure what I really want. I guess that’s why I am so comprehensive.
7. I can foresee. I’ve got great intuition and my dreams are often a prophesy. But I have never won big money in a lottery 😦
List 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, and tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
10 things that make me happy:
1. Love, my M :* and every minute spent with him.
2. Photography – when I look at beautiful photographs, when I take ones and when mine are published.
3. Clothes, shopping and fashion.
4. Music. A day without music is a bad day.
5. Movies. It’s some great art for me.
6. Creating – anything. Drawing, writing, photographing, designing.
7. Longing for my very own house.
8. Good food. I love to eat.
9. Working on my fit: jogging, squash, skateboard (I wish I had more time and will for that).
10. My mum. I love to see her after a long separation.
And the nominees are: